Careers at Inspira
If you’re a compassionate, dedicated individual with a desire to care for others, Inspira Health Group wants you to become part of our family.
Opportunities and incentives await those looking to help deliver a better quality of life to all our senior living facility residents.
Work and thrive in a close-knit community alongside others ready and willing to step up and step in wherever needed. In addition to a rewarding career, these incentives are also available to eligible employees:
- Sign-on bonuses
- 36-hour workweeks with pay for 40 hours
- Incentive pay, up to $2/hour
- Free STNA and CPR certification
- Tuition reimbursement and student loan assistance (up to $5,000/year with a two-year commitment)
- 401(k) match up to 4% (available after 90 days)
- Vent pay ($3/hour for STNA, $4 for LPN, $5 for RN)
- Health insurance (no deductible healthcare plan and free telehealth visits, available after 30 days)
- Free mental health services
- Shift differential (for night turn)
- Paid time off (accrue rolling PTO hours from day one)
- Employee reward programs
- Flexible schedule
- Thanksgiving and Christmas bonuses
- Holiday pay (time and a half)
- Advance pay options
- Life insurance (up to $50,000)
- Employee discounts, including Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, Sherwin Williams, Office Depot, Staples, Armstrong Cable, and rental cars
Our positions change frequently, but we typically have job opportunities in the following areas:
- Nursing, including RNs, LPNs, CNAs, and STNAs
- Therapists, including physical therapists, occupational therapists and speech therapists, PTAs (Physical Therapy Assistant) and COTAs (Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant)
- Facilities, including maintenance, housekeeping, activities staff and drivers
- Food service, including both serving and kitchen staff
See the difference a career at Inspira Health Group can make.
Apply today by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or by filling out the form below.